Winemaker, Louis Strydom, showcases his flair for the cultivar with the single variety Ernie Els Cabernet Sauvignon. The 2014 is a lighter vintage showing the delicious red fruit spectrum of Cabernet Sauvignon. The nose tempts with notes of coconut, vanilla, raspberries and sweet spice which leads to a polished, supple palate with hints of fine white chocolate. The richness of cranberries and morello cherry gives length while the salty liquorice edge offers freshness and elegance. Crunchy, red-fruited tannins melt into a soft, slightly creamy finish.
Ernie Els wine club members can now order the Ernie Els Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 and receive a 15% discount off the cellar door price.
To join the Ernie Els Wine Club, please visit www.ernieelswines.com.
Membership benefits include:
• 15 % Discount on Cellar Door Prices on all wines.
• Early access to new vintages and the option on older vintage releases.
• Regular special wine offers.
• Unlimited complimentary wine tasting at Ernie Els Wines for club member and one guest.
• The option to send wine directly from Ernie Els Wines as a gift to family, friends or clients.
• Invitations to local and countrywide tastings, dinners and events
*Please note transport will be quoted separately and operates on 7-14 day delivery cycle
** The club will be based in South Africa, but international members are welcome, but will be quoted separately on transport charges.
***For North America, our wines are available on www.uncorked.com or www.cape-ardor.com
****For Europe, our wines are available on www.taste-of-africa.eu.